Support Teacher of School Swimming qualification: Thursday 28th March @ Cottingham Parks Golf Club
This course is for school teachers, HLTA, volunteers in a school and PGCE students. It teaches the right skills and knowledge to deliver quality school swimming lessons to meet national curriculum requirements.
This programme will help you to understand:
- How to Identify activities that will positively impact students learning
- Engage with pupils, helping them to progress
- Key Stages 1 and 2 programmes of study
- Health and safety considerations of organising and delivering a school swimming programme
- How swimming and water safety can be delivered to meet school swimming outcomes
Cost £75 - Lunch and refreshments included.
For more information or to book a place please visit: www.activehumber.co.uk or call 01482 244344